What you can expect as a member:
- A printed copy of Oral History Journal published twice yearly
- Information and support from regional contacts across the country, and the opportunity to join a local group in your area.
- Reduced rates on our wide range of training courses.
- Discounted public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Advance details of Society conferences, meetings and international conferences: all at preferential rates.
- Our regular newsletter by email.
- Advice from the Society's specialists on everything from oral history in schools, libraries and museums, to how to start a reminiscence group and what books to read about oral history.
Membership:To Join: You can now subscribe online from within the OHS site or directly at WEBSCRIBE mysubcare. (Please note that the Society updates the membership database weekly. It may therefore take a few days before you can access the member-only areas of this website). Or you can print and complete the membership form at the link here and send it by post to: Oral History,Unit 4 College Road Business Park, College Road North, Aston Clinton, HP22 5EZ Phone: 01442 820585 Email: email@example.com
|United Kingdom £30||United Kingdom £50|
|International (airmail) £45||International (airmail) £65|
Note: All membership and journal subscriptions run yearly from 1 January.