Advertise a vacancy
To advertise your post on the OHS website, complete the form below with as much detail as you can.
Once your details have been received, they will be placed on the web as soon as possible. It is important that you specify an application closing date, so that the advert can be removed at the appropriate time.
The Oral History Society reserves the right to refuse submissions if they are deemed unsuitable for advertising on this site.
For more information please contact the Web officer Michelle Winslow.
- Project Manager. Rock Around the Hills (Great Malvern)
- Interview summariser (London)
- Resorting to the Coast (Clacton-on-Sea/National)
- Autoethnography Conference 2018 – Call for papers
- “The ‘Discovery’ of India in the long 1960s”: A Study of Transnational Youth Cultures in Western Europe, the United States and India