Advertise a vacancy
To advertise your post on the OHS website, complete the form below with as much detail as you can.
Once your details have been received, they will be placed on the web as soon as possible. It is important that you specify an application closing date, so that the advert can be removed at the appropriate time.
The Oral History Society reserves the right to refuse submissions if they are deemed unsuitable for advertising on this site.
For more information please contact the Web officer Michelle Winslow.
- Oral history seminars kick off on October 12
- Oral History Society seminar, Institute of Historical Research, London, 12 October 2017
- PhD studentship: Cross-Community Oral History, Post-Conflict Geography and Conflict Resolution at West Belfast Interfaces (Brighton & Belfast)
- Light Infantry Project: Freelance oral historian / film-maker (Bodmin)
- Map of LGBTQ Oral Histories launched