This page links to a selection of oral history projects, either in progress or completed, as examples of work undertaken in the UK. Once selected, a brief description is given for each study along with a chance to listen to an extract from their oral history collection.
(Please note that the Oral History Society is not responsible for any of the content therein).
- Capturing Craigavon
- Spooks Spies and Videotape
- Hidden Now Heard
- Therapeutic Living With Other People’s Children
- Food Stories
- Voices of the Hoar Oak Valley
- Jewels of our past
- Jura Lives
- Oral history seminars kick off on October 12
- Oral History Society seminar, Institute of Historical Research, London, 12 October 2017
- PhD studentship: Cross-Community Oral History, Post-Conflict Geography and Conflict Resolution at West Belfast Interfaces (Brighton & Belfast)
- Light Infantry Project: Freelance oral historian / film-maker (Bodmin)
- Map of LGBTQ Oral Histories launched