This page links to a selection of oral history projects, either in progress or completed, as examples of work undertaken in the UK. Once selected, a brief description is given for each study along with a chance to listen to an extract from their oral history collection.
(Please note that the Oral History Society is not responsible for any of the content therein).
- Irish Heart, Coventry Home
- Capturing Craigavon
- Spooks Spies and Videotape
- Hidden Now Heard
- Therapeutic Living With Other People’s Children
- Food Stories
- Voices of the Hoar Oak Valley
- Jewels of our past
- Jura Lives
- Oral History Society Strategic Review 2018-2021: Membership Consultation
- Life and Times of Brompton Cemetery (London)
- Seminar to show alternative history of 20th century Belfast
- Alessandro Portelli. Reflecting on a Life in Progress and the Stories of Oral History (Newcastle)
- Oral History Society vacancy – Trustee / Membership Officer