This page links to a selection of oral history projects, either in progress or completed, as examples of work undertaken in the UK. Once selected, a brief description is given for each study along with a chance to listen to an extract from their oral history collection.
(Please note that the Oral History Society is not responsible for any of the content therein).
- Spooks Spies and Videotape
- Hidden Now Heard
- Therapeutic Living With Other People’s Children
- Food Stories
- Voices of the Hoar Oak Valley
- Jewels of our past
- Jura Lives
- Oral Historian / Researcher (Herefordshire)
- Project Officer (London)
- Call for papers: The Culture and Politics of the Italian Family from the 19th to the 21st Century
- Preservation Audio Engineer/Trainer – 4 vacancies (London)
- Call for Papers: 2018 Annual Conference of the OHS and OHNI with QUOTE Hub, Queen’s University Belfast