Oral History Members’ Projects
This page links to a selection of oral history projects, either in progress or completed, as examples of work undertaken in the UK. Once selected, a brief description is given for each study along with a chance to listen to an extract from their oral history collection.
(Please note that the Oral History Society is not responsible for any of the content therein).
- Conference 2018 ‘Dangerous Oral Histories’ conference provisional programme released
- Fully-funded PhD scholarship (Swansea, UK and Grenoble, France)
- Oral History Co-ordinator, Canari Project (Blackwood, Caerphilly)
- Oral History Researcher (London)
- Call for papers. The First World War in Italy and Beyond. History, Legacy and Memory (1918–2018). (London)