Seeking a job
If you are searching for a job we hope that we can help you find the post you have been looking for.
A quick list of vacancies can be found at the top of this page and you will find more detailed information about each by clicking the appropriate link.
Advertise a job
If you are a post advertiser, we hope that you will make use of our pages to advertise free of charge. You can submit the details from the Advertise a Vacancy page and complete the vacancy notification form. The details completed on this form will be sent to a member of our team, who will place the post details on our vacancy pages as soon as possible.
Volunteer Vacancies in Oral History
If you are looking to undertake voluntary work within an oral history project take a look at our Volunteering page.
If you are part of an organisation looking for volunteers you can submit a recruitment advert here, or go to the button in the News tab above. This is a service for OHS members and you will need to enter your password.
Information about volunteer opportunities is provided in good faith, the Oral History Society does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided or issues arising as a consequence of this information.
- Project Manager. Rock Around the Hills (Great Malvern)
- Interview summariser (London)
- Resorting to the Coast (Clacton-on-Sea/National)
- Autoethnography Conference 2018 – Call for papers
- “The ‘Discovery’ of India in the long 1960s”: A Study of Transnational Youth Cultures in Western Europe, the United States and India