Join Now and Subscribe to Oral History Journal
What you can expect as a member:
- A printed copy of Oral History Journal published twice yearly
- Information and support from regional contacts across the country through the Society’s database, and the opportunity to join a local group in your area.
- Reduced rates when attending one of our many training courses.
- Discounted public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Advance details of Society conferences, meetings and international conferences, all at preferential rates.
- Our regular newsletter by email.
- Advice from the Society’s specialists on everything from oral history in schools, libraries and museums, to how to start a reminiscence group and what books to read about oral history.
- Access to Journal Archive.
Subscribe online through www.webscribe.co.uk. (Please note that the Society updates the membership database weekly. It may therefore take a few days before you can access the member-only areas of this website). Or you can print and complete the membership form at the link here and send it by post to: Oral History, Unit 4 College Road Business Park, College Road North, Aston Clinton, HP22 5EZ
Phone: 01442 820585 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All membership and journal subscriptions run yearly from 1 January.
Join the Oral History Society and subscribe to the twice-yearly Journal through Webscribe: