Introduction to Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) for Oral Historians
This online training workshop is delivered over Zoom video call. The programme for the course is as follows (please note this is a sample structure and may differ on the day).
- There will be no refunds for cancelled places.
- Due to high demand and in order to ensure that each course has attendees with a variety of interests and backgrounds, a maximum of two people from any one institution may attend each course.
- There are two methods of payment. You can pay online via PayPal, debit or credit card or you can make an offline payment where an invoice will be sent to your organisation. Please select the appropriate option in the booking form.
- 10:00 - 10:15
- 10:15 - 10:30
- Quick-fire scenarios
- 10:30 - 11:00
- Introduction to GDPR
- 11:00 - 11:20
- 11:20 - 12:15
- Practical group session
- 12:15 - 12:45
- Key steps for GDPR compliance
- 12:45 - 13:00
- Quick-fire scenarios: The answers
- 13:00 - 13:15