OHS Journal Reprint Permissions
We are happy to consider requests to reprint articles from ‘Oral History’ in another publication, both print and web-based. Please email your request to Rob Perks. It is recommended that you allow up to 4 weeks to receive a response.
Reprint fees are payable and rates vary depending on the length of the piece, the nature of the publication, and the print-run.
The following information is required in order to process your request:
Information about the ‘Oral History’ article:
- Complete title and author names
- Specific page numbers and volume/issue numbers
- If excerpts instead of full pages are being used, these must be provided as they will appear.
Information about your forthcoming publication:
- Complete title and author information
- Publisher of the forthcoming publication
- Anticipated date of publication
- Form of publication (book, periodical, etc.)
- Binding (hardcover, softcover, or both)
- Anticipated list price
- Edition (text, trade, or both; volume number)
- Anticipated number of pages
- Media formats requested (print, electronic, etc.)
- Sales territories
- Print run (specify maximum or initial)
Contact: Rob Perks