Advertise a vacancy
To advertise your post on the OHS website, complete the form below with as much detail as you can.
Once your details have been received, they will be placed on the web as soon as possible. It is important that you specify an application closing date, so that the advert can be removed at the appropriate time.
The Oral History Society reserves the right to refuse submissions if they are deemed unsuitable for advertising on this site.
For more information please contact the Web officer Michelle Winslow.
- Oral history project documenting England’s Sephardim community and Jews from other diasporas (London)
- Oral History Society Records & Data Management Officer (London)
- Witness Seminar: The Birth of the Modern Environmental Movement in Britain
- Research Associates, University of York
- Tallin Tallin – The Story Project