Advertise a vacancy
To advertise your post on the OHS website, complete the form below with as much detail as you can.
Once your details have been received, they will be placed on the web as soon as possible. It is important that you specify an application closing date, so that the advert can be removed at the appropriate time.
The Oral History Society reserves the right to refuse submissions if they are deemed unsuitable for advertising on this site.
For more information please contact the Web officer Michelle Winslow.
- Call for participation – the Oral History Society needs you!
- AHRC-Science Museum PhD Studentship, UCL: ‘From London to Mars, and Back to London: People, Objects and the History of UK Space Science’ (London)
- Wanted! OHS Records & Data Management Officer
- Tallin Tallin – The Story Project
- The Fieldwork Journals of Eric R. Cregeen (1921-83)