An exciting opportunity has arisen to help implement a new oral history, Heritage Funded project: ‘Sharing History’ which includes gathering histories and developing our local organisation. We seek to appoint a freelance project manager. You will be accountable for the approved purposes of the grant, managing the implementation of policy, supervising the project administrator and facilitating partner relationships.
The ideal Freelance Project Manager will therefore have:
• Excellent, proven project management skills with experience of delivering or facilitating sessions / workshops with a range of community groups in a range of community settings
• High-level facilitation of community empowerment and shared decision-making skills
• Staff supervisory skills
• Ability to write policy and other operational documents as well as manage their implementation
• A good level understanding of safeguarding of elders and children as well as more generally.
• Knowledge of legislation relating to personal archival data including the Data Protection Act 1998.
All applicants should ideally already have their tax arrangements in place and be prepared to be responsible for such matters. The successful applicant’s status will therefore be that of independent worker, not employee of Retired Caribbean Nurses’ Association (Bedford).
Please note that this role is Fixed Term for 12 months, with the prospect of an annual renewal of contract.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th October at 4.00 p.m.
How to apply: Please request an application pack and equal opportunities monitoring form by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return your completed application and CV to the same email address addressed to Ms Cynthia Stuart, Chairperson.
For an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com or phone 0753 215 2528.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st October.
Start date: Please confirm your potential start date in the week beginning 1st November 2021.
Hours per week: 10
Salary (per year pro rata): £13,224