Digital Editing Tailored Training
This course is being delivered online during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Individual digital editing training tailored to suit you. An OHS/National Life Stories-British Library accredited trainer will work with you to agree a training programme.
Topics could include
- An introduction to the principles of digital editing for oral history interviews
- Basic and/or creative editing techniques
- Audio montage
- Preparing sound clips for use in exhibitions and online
During the Covid-19 pandemic we are running all training courses online, delivered to participants via Zoom video call. Usually this course is run for individuals on a one-to-one basis. If you would like to arrange training for two people or for a group you can contact the Training Administrator to discuss the options.
The basic cost is £230 for a half-day session plus the trainer’s expenses.
How to book
If you would like to explore this training option please contact the Training Administrator providing the following details:
- A brief description of your oral history work
- Anything specific you require from the course
- Your preferred audio editing software e.g. Wavelab Elements, Wavelab LE (free software download when you purchase a Zoom audio recorder), Audacity, Reaper, Sound Forge Studio
- Possible dates