The ideal Freelance Project Administrator will have:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and tools.
• Knowledge of document management and team collaboration tools
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Able and willing to communicate and engage effectively with a wide range of audiences whether by phone, video, email or in person
• Able to organise and coordinate all aspects of meetings and events logistics
• Able to prioritise tasks effectively, particularly when under pressure from competing priorities
• Experience of working in an office or customer care environment in an administrative role
We are offering these roles as freelance opportunities. All applicants should ideally already have their tax arrangements in place and be prepared to be responsible for such matters. The successful applicant’s status will therefore be that of independent workers, not employees of Retired Caribbean Nurses’ Association (Bedford).
Please note that these roles are Fixed Term for 12 months, with the prospect of an annual renewal of contract.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th October at 4.00 p.m.
How to apply. Please request an application pack and equal opportunities monitoring form by emailing us at email@example.com. Return your completed application and CV to the same email address addressed to Ms Cynthia Stuart, Chairperson.
For an informal discussion about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st October.
Start date: Please confirm a start date in the week beginning 1st November 2021.
Hours per week: 8
Salary (per year pro rata): £5,760