Seeking a job
If you are searching for a job we hope that we can help you find the post you have been looking for.
A quick list of vacancies can be found at the top of this page and you will find more detailed information about each by clicking the appropriate link.
Advertise a job
If you are a post advertiser, we hope that you will make use of our pages to advertise free of charge. You can submit the details from the Advertise a Vacancy page and complete the vacancy notification form. The details completed on this form will be sent to a member of our team, who will place the post details on our vacancy pages as soon as possible.
Volunteer Vacancies in Oral History
If you are looking to undertake voluntary work within an oral history project take a look at our Volunteering page.
If you are part of an organisation looking for volunteers you can submit a recruitment advert here, or go to the button in the News tab above. This is a service for OHS members and you will need to enter your password.
Information about volunteer opportunities is provided in good faith, the Oral History Society does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided or issues arising as a consequence of this information.
- Call for papers: OHS Annual Conference, Friday 9th – Saturday 10th July 2021 – *online*
- British and Irish Sound Archives Annual Conference, 27 Nov 2020. ‘Old Sounds, New Media: The Creative and Ethical Use of Archive Recordings’ (Zoom webinar)
- ‘Studies in Oral History’ – call for papers on oral history, place and environment
- ‘The Yellow Chair’. School oral history performance available to watch online.
- Community radio station to launch new local oral history podcast